This is a priority for every company department, steered by the Department of Quality Assurance, in charge of product release and follow-up, and supported by General Management.
We provide full-time, high level assessment to professionals and customers to convey the technical sophistication of our treatments. This, in turn, allows us to further develop our products and services.
We manufacture safe, effective and high-quality products, tailored for every skin type, thus following our pledge for the wellbeing of the skin while complying with all applicable regulations required in each country, as well as those outlined by the customer.
We apply the highest quality standards in the sector to guarantee the quality, safety and efficacy of all processes:
- BPF Certificate (Cosmetic products: BPF-Manufacturing Good Practice) by the Spanish Drug Agency.
- ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetic products: BPF- Manufacturing Good Practice.
- EN ISO 13485:2012 Medical devices. Quality Management Systems. Requirements for regulatory purposes (Mediderma).
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES), real-time time management system.
- ERP SAP system.
- LEAN work methodology.
To ensure that our customers always get their products on time and in the best condition, we provide:
- Global logistics coverage for all transport, logistics and distribution activities.
- Controlled temperature warehouse (10-30ºC) to guarantee that our products are always in the best possible condition.